Do u have a "lemon law" in UK ?

The Machine Cat

If yes, where could I find more information (onlinel) ?

Getting Nervous?

If you are refering the to Lemon Law of the USA, we do not officially have one here in this country, as our friend the Sangine(sp) will point to you after his numerous "run ins" with BWM

HTH and look forward to hearing of your research / experiences.

(Are you feeling nervous regarding the new 1200 may I ask, I can understand why with so many being reported sick, but remember this is where people come to tell you all the bad things, as humans by design with do this more than if completely happy.)

Nick

Re: Getting Nervous?

Commuter said:
(Are you feeling nervous regarding the new 1200 may I ask, I can understand why with so many being reported sick, but remember this is where people come to tell you all the bad things, as humans by design with do this more than if completely happy.)
Nick [/B]

Nope, I am just furious that nothing like that exists in France and I am going to point this to a French consumers association...
Yep I was amazed by a story on Advrider... Pretty scarry stuff, not about a 1200GS though :) Lemon law can help when nothing else does...

The Link to Harvey story (click here)

I also read that thread the other day and wondered WTF a lemon law was. For those interested, details of the american lemon law here.

I'd imagine it's down to lawyer's interpretations of the European Directive on the Sale of Consumer Goods and Associated Guarantees that came into force on 1/1/2002. That's probably the closest to a "Lemon Law", but there's no direct comparison.

Back
Top Bottom