a comfortable seat for a 690 Enduro?

Tom

Reaction score
Is there such a thing?

Or do you have to suffer painful arse and bollox for a week after you ride the bike :(

Seen on web

Gut racing kits called comfort

Renzaro seat but they don't say anything about comfort but they do look cool .. although last time I went for cool .. my arse and bollox is still hurting from it :D

KTM probably does one.

So what have you got? Or do you stand on the bike and don't use the seat? :rolleyes:

Not much 2nd hand on ebay either :(

:thumb:D
1215827322_PZCco-XL.jpg

dakarDude & Tim .. how much did the seats work out to delivered?

How much tax and P&P cost?

How much correspondance did you have with the guy? Or did you just fill in his form and he sent the item over?

Thanks!

Feck me Timolgra, I think you win on the Renazco seat close-up shot competition :D

How much correspondance did you have with the guy? Or did you just fill in his form and he sent the item over?

Thanks!

Mine was 2nd hand could never afford a new one.

Is the suede stuff waterproof?

No but you can spray them with stuff.

Feck me Timolgra, I think you win on the Renazco seat close-up shot competition :D

But your bike would wins hands down in a straight open race:eek:

Thanks!

Get in touch with James Renazco, he will provide you with your options and a cost for shipping. All depends on what you want.

Be ready to go on a waiting list though, can be 2.5 - 3.5 months or more depending on their workload.

Back
Top Bottom