Newbie saying Hi All

stolichnaya

Hello All. saw a guy on a GS in my local garage getting fuel and stopped for a 2 min chat... he told me about the firum so 15 mins later im joining!

Had many different bikes over years... last change was Aug last year to a GSXR750-k8... rode it 400 miles and only seemed to look/clean it. Then a mate said he was thinking of looking at a GS A and i took a test rider (Balderston's in Peterbro) and after 20 mins i was signing for a brand new one. Have a 2011 Yellow GS A and am loving it.

On here to get info, join in and hopefully make a few friends

Stolly

Hi Stolly and welcome, you now have the perfect bike to travel far from home, in search of roads that have a gradient. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the quest!

Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site......:thumb2

Enjoy your new bike...had mine just over a year now after making the switch from sports bikes....no regrets....:D

Thanx all, im trying to get myself all GS's up and used to it... I have a trip planned but alas its only to Assen for the GP in June. I cant wait to go (5th time) in comfort this time round!!

Be interested to know if anything like a meet is in east anglia or about my way... be nice to see whats what and hopefully learn a few things from bods that have had thiers longer. im just onto 1400 miles now !!! ooooo!

Hi Stolly.
Twas I on the 1100 you spoke to this morning en route to my workplace in St Ives from Willingham.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi Stolly.
Twas I on the 1100 you spoke to this morning en route to my workplace in St Ives from Willingham.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi Mark
Thanks for the tip-off on the site then. See you most mornings actually !! im usually in a steel blue 530 oil burner. i live in Colne so only up the road from you

Back
Top Bottom