More Delivery Date Q's

Mikef

I know this topic has had a fair beating recently but....

Any Aussies waiting on delivery and if so what dates have you been given ?

Have just ordered a Yellow wire wheel 12 and as yet havnt got any dates ?

I had arranged to buy the demo bike but that fell through due to no new demo bikes coming through until.....later....!!!.

Any GSers in Adelaide ?

Mike

I orderred mine on april 19 and was originally told late October but got told yesterday that it would be here early October in time for my annual pilgrimage to Phillip Island it will be yellow with spoked wheels and have al;so ordered a pair of panniers i must admit i will miss the old gs 1150 but think that the 1200 is juet that little bit better all round

Apologies in advance for the slight geographical deviation.

If anyone is interested CW Motorcycles in Dorchester have a few 1200 GS's available for November delivery.

waiting...waiting

Ordered mine at the end of june and promised a delivery sometime in November. Yellow with black shrouds and seat.
Haven't yet ordered the luggage as thought this was something that could be bought after the bike is deliverd without too much of a wait. Am I right?

Ordered mine in June for late November/early December delivery to Mackay Motorcycles, Queensland. Will be checking dates next week and will post repy then. cant wait-hope it's earlier rather than later:p

Back
Top Bottom