TKC80s ın Turkey????

glennis

Reaction score
Hi, currently ın Istanbul and am ın need of a new set of TKC80 for an R1200GS but seem to be havıng trouble locatıng them. I've been told by some local tyre guys that I won't fınd any dıstrıbutors for Contınental motorcycle tyres ın Turkey :blast

Anyone know where I mıght get a set? Wıll be travellıng east to Iran wıth about 500-600mıles left on the rear. Just thought I'd put ıt out there before I go down the maıl order route.

Cheers
:beerjug:

Expatinistanbul from this site will hopefully sort you out, he and the guys there got TKC80s for us a couple of years back:thumb

Got my Continental Road Attacks from Bora Eris of this parish. His shop (and 1200) is in Bandira

00905322912050 bora@eris.co.tr

Prices not dissimilar to UK but with better service!

Got my Continental Road Attacks from Bora Eris of this parish. His shop (and 1200) is in Bandira

00905322912050 bora@eris.co.tr

Prices not dissimilar to UK but with better service!

+1 for Bora, a good bloke to deal with, and trustworthy. He's on the other side of the Marmara sea though, but can ship tyres next day or maybe even same day...he speaks good English.

PM me if you need any help.

Hey Bora,

Thanks so much for all your help. It has been an absolute please dealing with you. The tyres arrived within a few days.

Have been in Turkey for a few weeks now and everyday I'm amazed at how beautiful Turkey and it people are :thumb2

+1 for Bora
+1 for Turkey

Thanks again for everyone's help

tkc 80

selam Bora

Mehmet ben iskocyadan, hersene iskocya dan turkiyeye motorla seyehat ediyorum ama bu sene ucakla olucak cunku benim motor su an yunanistan da kasim da kar yagdi diye orda birakmak zorunda kaldim, haziran 18 de izmire iniyorum zaten orada oturuyorum, bana on ve arka tkc 80 ayarlayabilirmiyiz?
ve fiyati ne olur bir mesaj veya email atarsan sevinirim.

Bir de sabit numaran varsa yaz arayabileyim seni.

tesekkurler

mehmet

Back
Top Bottom