Horizons Unlimited Meeting

Peds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Planning on attending the above next month in Ripley. Can anyone recommend some easy trails in the area?
Thanks
Pedro

What do you ride? In the past the TRF have provided guided rides, I'll ask the guys to see if they have been invited or if they will be leading rides again - :thumb

I may try and make this if I`m not working and would be happy to lead a trail ride.:thumb2

Am going to this myself with my other half, would be interested in knowing who else is going? Might be up for a trail too (but the GSA is on road tyres at the moment...) :)

I've just registered for this years Horizons Unlimited festival. The cheap registration should have ended yesterday but it's still open. Wasn't sure if I'd get the time off work as I've just started a new job this week and their training schedule is tight, but they kindly gave me Friday off. I'll finally get to meet Austin Vince, Colebatch and Sam Manicom - whom I missed in 2010 - Woo Hoo! Don't know if I'll be going on a trail ride though. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be the one flying the FSM flag. :thumb

fsmflag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom