diesel spils demo

ace59

any body from up this way going to the diesel spills demo from the ace cafe 11am sat 11/09/04 , also its the ace reunion on the sunday

ace59 said:
any body from up this way going to the diesel spills demo from the ace cafe 11am sat 11/09/04 , also its the ace reunion on the sunday
What that all about then,can't,can you give more info, I might be up for it and I'll ask philpaw if he wants to go.

Ace demo m8

hi all.
welll im very interested in going to this demo, it all depends if i can get a leave pass 4rm zita. I quite fancy going down the day b4 and avin it large in soho, (used to live close by).
will let you know soon.

phil

:beerjug:

Re: Ace demo m8

philpaw2003 said:
hi all.
welll im very interested in going to this demo, it all depends if i can get a leave pass 4rm zita. I quite fancy going down the day b4 and avin it large in soho, (used to live close by).
will let you know soon.

phil

:beerjug:
Phil can't do the day before be can do the Satuday.

Did you get my massage about rideout Sunday? if you up for the stormy Petrol, one nigt let me know, we can chat about the Holland trip if ure up for ot m8.

R's joe

ace59 said:
Ace, What time are yo thinking of going down to the Ace cafe on the 11/9, sounds like Phill is up for it, could travel down together, just an idea.

i plan to leave congleton on sat . 11/09/04 at about 7am if you are interested i could meet up with you at the south stoke m6 jct at 730am i will be camping over to do the ace run to brighton on sunday

Back
Top Bottom