Riding on the tank training area- anyone for next sunday ?

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a day riding around the tank training area, same place we went to during the hogroast. We are allowed, all type of roads/surfaces, bring a flask and some sarnies and you can spend all day there and never use the same road twice.

Near Amesbury, hour and a bit from here ( w/london ).

Attachments

• imag0027.jpg
    imag0027.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 403
Tank Training

Hi Mr Steptoe
Sounds fun, hopefully the GS12 will be repaired by then otherwise
i'll be on the loan r1100rt :p

Time + place ?

see what the response is, then sort a time thats ok for everyone ( everyone ? i'm being optimistic ) :D :D

All should go to watch you Mr S, you where great entertainment last time!!!

N

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is dave invited or have have you put tck80s on the girlie bike

love dave and the nobblet

Next Sunday - Ace Cafe meet or this......................

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Might have to give the Ace a miss if I can make it :D

Don't think you have to be an off road rider, i'm absolutley shite, the pictures posted above was my first off road experiance, there are all types of road, hard ones for darkhorse Dave, easy peasy ones for me.

so don't be embarresed , come along, why should i be the only one laughed at .

:D :D

Neil

I assume it is this coming Sunday, 5th Sept, if so can't make it which is a shame, had a great laugh last time.

Don't worry, its all legit, i've been going there since 76 , ( not on a GS ) .

you see 4x4 and learner drivers on the harder road sections .

Meeting place , This sunday , 5th sept , 11 clock , the service station on the Amesbury roundabout , A303 .

post up if your going .

or could meet on the way, Fleet services M3 , 10.00 am

:) :)

Steptoe said:
Meeting place , This sunday , 5th sept , 11 clock , the service station on the Amesbury roundabout , A303 .

post up if your going .

or could meet on the way, Fleet services M3 , 10.00 am

:) :)

See ya there - wooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!:D That is Fleet services M3 , 10.00 am if I can find it:confused:

maverick said:
See ya there - wooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!:D That is Fleet services M3 , 10.00 am if I can find it:confused:

just past jct 4 on the M3 ---

:beerjug:

I know this sounds like a negative, but make sure you have a good amount of tread for the ranges.....my Anakees still have a lot of cuts and bits off the corners of the blocks of tread from all the flint shards on the tracks......might be a good idea to keep an eye out up there and try and avoid the flinty paths- stick to the mud :D

Fanum said:
I know this sounds like a negative, but make sure you have a good amount of tread for the ranges.....my Anakees still have a lot of cuts and bits off the corners of the blocks of tread from all the flint shards on the tracks......might be a good idea to keep an eye out up there and try and avoid the flinty paths- stick to the mud :D

Yes feckoff with your negative karma

<font size="1">Maverick mental note: Take tube of tyre weld.....:) </font>

Back
Top Bottom