Trail riding in Wales

ktm520

Reaction score
I know a few of us have chatted about going a bit further a field for a trail riding weekend perhaps in Wales. This would primarily be a pogo-stick event though gs's wouldn't be excluded.

We need to do this before Winter.

This is just to guage interest before i take planning any further.

I am suggesting the last weekend in October but am fairly flexible about the latter half of that month.

I would expect to hire a van for the weekend (cost about £100) + fuel which can take at least 3 bikes. Obviously if we get a larger van we can take more bikes but the rider would have to make his own way.

We would either go Friday night or early Saturday am, staying overnight in a b&b, get 2 days riding in and return Sunday evening.

Who's up for it ?

trail wales

yep,
I'M UP FOR IT BUT IF YOU THINK IT'S UNSUITABLE FOR THE GS I'LL BEG A TRAILEE FROM SOMEWHERE.
DON'T REALLY NEED TRANSPORT AS IT'S CLOSE TO ME BUT IF IT HELPS I'VE GOT A VAN THAT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF BIKES & THREE SEATS.
(I'M SHREWSBURY AREA)
CHEERS
RIVERKING

Rookie

I am a real novice at the dirty stuff, but would like to have a go.

I have an XT600 and space for two more bikes on the trailer if anyone else from bristol'ish wants a lift.

Fred the dirty cat:beerjug:

Really fancy a go - but as mentioned in my 'Bath - mud plugging' thread:-

1) I'm a complete newbie
2) I don't have a bike either (other than the strictly road/fire trail going GS that is!!)

Now - I wouldn't imagine that you guys would want to take me on either count at the moment - as the word 'liability' springs to mind.

Still, I'm looking into doing an off-road course soon and hopefully a cheapish hack, so consider me signed up for future rides.

Ta

Hi There
I run an off road centre in north wales. We do a 2 day green lane trip with overnight accommodation (for all riders no matter the experiance). As a gs owner i could guide a group at cost just for the experiance. Let me know if you are interested.
leedusktildawn@aol.com

Sound great Husky,

I'm up for it any time (midweek as well as weekends)

PM me or 07968 390466

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom