Hi everyone..

Motivlack

Reaction score
Hi all. New to the site so just saying hello. I've run an 1150gs for the past 4 years and have to say its the best bike I've ever owned(And I've 20 years on jap bikes) Looking forward to hearing from other gs owners.

Hi all. New to the site so just saying hello. I've run an 1150gs for the past 4 years and have to say its the best bike I've ever owned(And I've 20 years on jap bikes) Looking forward to hearing from other gs owners.

Is this the first time you've heard of UKGSer? I'm just intrigued as to how you found us .... serious question btw.

Welcome to the forum Motivlack, its good to have you here. Enjoy your stay with us.

Is this the first time you've heard of UKGSer? I'm just intrigued as to how you found us .... serious question btw.

Welcome to the forum Motivlack, its good to have you here. Enjoy your stay with us.

Hi. No, I,ve been on the forum before a couple of years ago under a different user name but lost all my info and details etc when my computer crashed. Since I only had a handful of posts I thought it would be better to start again fresh so to speak. Not too sure where I heard of UKGSer? Just from searching the web I guess. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom