Need to find other lanes .......

Maxxx

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sunday 26th June I went out for a short ride around a few of the Surrey lanes in order to field test my new helmet camera my lovely missus gave me for my birthday (VIO POV HD for anyone that is interested ...).

It was a bit congested out there :eek

Camera struggled with the constant light changes and I need to decide on the right settings to use http://www.vimeo.com/25937560

Perhaps I need to find some new lanes .............

Crikey! It was busy, but then those lanes often are.

I guess it's the transition from light to dark and vice-versa that means the automatic metering on the camera can't keep up with it. Not sure if there would be settings you could change to make this better? Seems fine once it has got used to the light level.

Saw your other video from Royal Wedding too - also looks good! Do you ride with the TRF a lot?

TRF

Saw your other video from Royal Wedding too - also looks good! Do you ride with the TRF a lot?

I'm a member of the Surrey TRF who are very active and ride the lanes every single weekend. I don't get to ride with them as often as I would like but I do get occasional GPS routes from the other blokes and then follow in my own time with a mate on a 600 Tenere (I'm on an 800GS).

I'm a member of the Surrey TRF who are very active and ride the lanes every single weekend. I don't get to ride with them as often as I would like but I do get occasional GPS routes from the other blokes and then follow in my own time with a mate on a 600 Tenere (I'm on an 800GS).

This is what puts me off riding with them - most of them seem to be on super-light (compared to 650/800/1200 etc) bikes with smaller capacities.

Let me know if you fancy some company next time you venture out Surrey way

Back
Top Bottom