Hello....BMW Rallye 3 Jacket Q?

sv1000s

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the forum (it was recommended by a friend AndyW).

I'm new to the GS but no new to bike forums.

I hope to be picking my '05 1200GS from Devon this weekend, if not this weekend then it'll be next.

I have just picked up my new BMW Rallye 3 Jacket from BMW Park Lane, so far I love it but what is the random pop on bit of Velcro for, does anyone know??

Tim

Welcome SV1000s, I have one of those and not yet found out what its for......I put it down to being a BMW thing they do, you know the little extras....if I find out, I will let you know.

Enjoy your bike when you pick it up....your smile will be bursting outside your helmet all the way home..

Morticia:beerjug:

Hi and welcome. I use mine to hold the mouth piece from my camel pack as it flaps around in the wind!!! Not sure if this is what its for?? But its in the correct place.
Enjoy your gs'ing Rocky B:beerjug:

Well, so far so good....all good ideas.

I think I'll just put a union flag on it.

This jacket really should come with a manual!

Now try and quess what the velcro pads on the trousers are for :D

I was told by the helpful guys at barnstormers that it was to stop your drinks tube floating around (as per the previous poster)

Seems logical?

I was told by the helpful guys at barnstormers that it was to stop your drinks tube floating around (as per the previous poster)

Seems logical?

Yes, seems like a good idea, if your drinks tube has the Velcro bit too....

Fixed it..
I have just picked up my new 'Twatt Suit 3' Jacket from BMW Park Lane,

Don't be offended. its what they are called on this forum.
I have a Twatt Suit 1 & 2, and i'm lusting after the new one:drool

And welcome to the forum Tim
:thumb

Fixed it..

Don't be offended. its what they are called on this forum.
I have a Twatt Suit 1 & 2, and i'm lusting after the new one:drool

And welcome to the forum Tim
:thumb

I'm hard to offend.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm hard to offend.

Thanks for the welcome!

Thats good to know, you'll fit in ok then :thumb2

Welcome to the forum, btw I have absolutely no idea what the little velcro bits are, fashion accessories, dont you just love them :D

Enjoy your stay with us.

Thats good to know, you'll fit in ok then :thumb2

Welcome to the forum, btw I have absolutely no idea what the little velcro bits are, fashion accessories, dont you just love them :D

Enjoy your stay with us.

thanks, I hope you don't have to use that whip!

:augie

There's no velcro on my Mk II Twat jacket, but if the velcro is on the chest the water tube clip makes sense as I've seen flat backed plastic clips designed to hold Camelbak tubes.

Another option could be for securing name tags when in competitions perhaps? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom