Twisties in north Wales

Mouse

Reaction score
Just got in from a cracking blast round N Wales, so I thought I'd share it with you. If you like the small back roads with plenty of twists and turns, you should like this one.

I started from Betws-y-Coed, and headed north up the A470 to Llanrwst. There you turn off onto the A548 and this is where the fun begins. 12 miles of fun later you turn right (unless you want to go to Abergele) on to the A544. After about 8 miles turn right again at Bylchau on to the A543 which takes you back down towards the A5 and Betws-y-Coed again, for an ice cream :)

Did part of that route meself today as well :) No ice cream though
Tim

ferguscawley said:
Just a quick tin of cold beans instead eh Tim ? ;)

It's funny you should say that, because for last nights tea......:(

Tim

Test Route

I've test rode every bike bar one on this absolute cracking run, if you go on through Bets, and carry on the A5 through the mountians, then down the A55 it gives you every kind of road to run on.

It' the boll**ks on the GS, that's why 7 years later nothing is better.

Stonking for passing the Rice Rockets with the matching leathers, who blast past you on the straights and you breeze past on the bends!!

Are we bias!! You bet we are.

Gary.

Welsh roads

Have you tried the A483 from Welshpool going south - nice fast road down to Newtown , - here it gets twisty and is good fun all the way to Crossgates .
Did it when I had my GS [ slowly by gSer standards !!] .

Steady Eddie

You found a 4 month old thread just to say that? :D

Heh, once I get my act together, I'll be able to post video! Gotta finish building the camera yet!

Yup :thumb I was perusing the forum & thought they`d be some nice pics, Wales being lumpy & that, but no :(

Back
Top Bottom