Spring 2012 Le HOG Roast...

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please post here to sign up for the Spring 2012 Le HOG bimble to Brittany for Harley Davidson riding members of UKGSER.....

date to be confirmed around April/May 2012

Max Ten due to sleeping arrangements:

Plan:

Friday Tunnel to my (post winter, so a bit smelly) breton cottage then eat and drink ourselves into a stupor

Saturday explore coast, lunch, then back to cottage and repeat..:beer:

Sunday, "country" route back to Tunnel for evening return...

intrested so far

ME
David Nimrod (camping)
Jackass Dave
The Penguin of Death#
daveg
steptoe (bed)

Please state "camping" or "bed"....

Twizzle

no chance of anything later on this year ?

not from me i'm afraid... the house is booked till end August and i'm away to Spain on my GS in September... October- March is shitty weather in Brittany....so, thought Spring would be best! Normally nice and dry mid to late May..was thinking either 18th-20th or 25th-27th....i also need to get a Harley!:blast Budget availible to me from Jan 12 and will be looking for a big engine (not sportster) something.... like Steptoe or David Nimrod!... or a Wide Glide... will be old, shitty and as cheap as i can get.... i'm not going to clean it in fact i want to upset the HOG numpties!...

happy for somebody else to org a 2011 event and will attend if allowed on a GS!!!....

if anyone else is up for a meet /campout this year and yes twizzle you can attend as your an honoury hog owner, will try and get something sorted ,just need to find where evry body could meet ,need a campsite / field /.wildcamp , where we could have a fire .
ill have a look on the happycampers site ,for places where you can have a fire .
just putting out some feelers at the moment ,ill see what the response is

if anyone else is up for a meet /campout this year and yes twizzle you can attend as your an honoury hog owner, will try and get something sorted ,just need to find where evry body could meet ,need a campsite / field /.wildcamp , where we could have a fire .
ill have a look on the happycampers site ,for places where you can have a fire .

Sounds good to me :thumb2

I'm up for it if not away!!! I used to have a buell m2 ...and still have a tee shirt from HD las Vegas somewhere......( although it may be a tight fit on my gut these days......)

Back
Top Bottom