Hein Gericke Newry

Hein-Gericke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
After a lengthy absence I’m pleased to announce I’m back on the forum to keep you in touch with all things Hein Gericke!!! As an introductory offer we pleased to offer all UKGser's a minimum of 10% off all (previously) non discounted purchases in Hein Gericke Newry. Just mention it at the till and we will do our best for you.

Also here are some details of a fantastic Sale we currently have in store

Hein Gericke Summer Clearance Sale!
100's of products reduced to clear from Top Brand Names including Hein Gericke, Alpinestars, AGV, HJC and More.

Jackets From £19.99
Gore-Tex Clothing From £99.99
Flip Front Helmets From £59.99
AGV Helmets From £74.99
Boots From £39.99

For More Details Call Hein Gericke On - 02830252330
newry@hg-shop.com

I always found the staff in Hein Gerick Newry to be very pleasant and helpful unlike their counterparts in the Belfast branch for some strange reason. Maybe they went to different charm schools or summat!! :rolleyes:

TK.

I always found the staff in Hein Gerick Newry to be very pleasant and helpful unlike their counterparts in the Belfast branch for some strange reason. Maybe they went to different charm schools or summat!! :rolleyes:

TK.

This has been my experience too..........

That wee deal

Normal price £32 but if you use the discount cards that I gave to Og and Electric Monk ....

£22

Not bad value ????

Attachments

• tools offer.JPG
    tools offer.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 156

TK.

They just seemed a bit rough to me and never had much of a clue about what they were selling but seemed determined to sell me it :blast

Back
Top Bottom