The new 2012 Dyna Switchback

Maybe it looks better in red without the touring kit? :confused:

Attachments

• 282744_10150244354463884_187909088883_7534795_5657312_n.jpg
    282744_10150244354463884_187909088883_7534795_5657312_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 623
Just part of the trend towards the homogenised custom bike partly driven by legislation, emission controls etc. That's why the older harleys will increase in value and desirability I suspect. Still a good looking bike though.

Looks like a small

Road king . would of looked better with an exhaust on the other side as well .
Shame those panniers probably wont hold much . I think the black looks cool :cool:

I saw this in MCN I think a couple of weeks ago, they had it in silver and it looked bloody horrible, the older bikes are definately better looking, those wheels, what were they thinking???

I saw this in MCN I think a couple of weeks ago, they had it in silver and it looked bloody horrible, the older bikes are definately better looking, those wheels, what were they thinking???

Harley 'styling' lost its way sometime around the Millenium... :augie

I like it in the red, but i have to agree about the wheels, the front one looks very odd in particular:blast

Harley 'styling' lost its way sometime around the Millenium... :augie

WHAAAT?

The Crossbones may be a 'parts bin' special, bit it's a huge leap of faith in this age. Shame they don't do springer forked models any longer due to ABS brake requirements on new machines.

In the Sportster range they do the '48', which is dead cool.

'Kings and 'Glides are timeless classics, and what about the twin headlight fatbob?

Evo engines & carbs may be a slower tick-over, but they can't cut the mustard when it comes to the convenience of modern 'fill-up-and-go' thrash trips. I'd still have one in my garage, though!

Back
Top Bottom