H-D XR 1200

Zoomboxer

Reaction score
Spotted a 2008 reg'd XR 1200 Sportster - no chrome - instead it has black exhausts and casings looks :cool:

OK - its not a Dyna etc etc but what does the HoG collective think about them?

Seriously considering it so all feedback welcome

Thanks

What one of these? Tarka had a go on one a while ago and did a write up ,he liked it from memory. Harley's seem popular on her although your does not seem to appeal to the Chromosexuals:D

Attachments

• xr1200.jpg
    xr1200.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 147
Big article in the last V Twin magazine on them. They came out of it pretty well but the writer seemed to think they'd missed a trick by not capitalising on the Buell innovations. :nenau

Suspension will probably need upgrading at some point but loads of fun out of the box. You can buy a race kit :cool

Finish on them is no better than any other HD but the lack of chrome covers it up a bit :rob

had a xr1200r ,its the same but with a better looking exhaust, who the fu...k ,thought that exhaust looked good , great for a around town blast, wouldnt want to ride it it ant further though..
thats just my opinion, which of course is right

you cant tell me that exhaust looks good , you must be blind , thats hideous, ( not sure if ive spellt that right )or even spellt is right , any way you get my drift, the exausth is sh!!!!t

Back
Top Bottom