police 1150 RT

slimpickings

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
ello ello ello

Does any one have a police spec 1150 RT that they have converted back to civie spec
I am after the box that they fit in place of the rear seat

or know where I might get one .....

Nicking it from a parked up rozzer is not an option:D

Most 1150's woud have been sold off a couple of years ago unless some of the forces still has them as pool vehicles.
I would try Motorworks or Sherlocks incase they have broken any police spec bikes or alternately try on the BMW owners club website.

Problem is that in the last few years home office advice to the fleet managers of the forces is to remove any police spec kit ie lights/sirens/radio boxes and masts and skip them. Thats not just for the bikes it's also cars and vans etc , things like ARV's (armed response vehicles ) that have ballistic protection fitted are crushed rather than them be sold on into the wrong hands.

Most 1150's woud have been sold off a couple of years ago unless some of the forces still has them as pool vehicles.
I would try Motorworks or Sherlocks incase they have broken any police spec bikes or alternately try on the BMW owners club website.

Problem is that in the last few years home office advice to the fleet managers of the forces is to remove any police spec kit ie lights/sirens/radio boxes and masts and skip them. Thats not just for the bikes it's also cars and vans etc , things like ARV's (armed response vehicles ) that have ballistic protection fitted are crushed rather than them be sold on into the wrong hands.

Thanks Neil

have now tried motorworks and sherlocks ...no joy:(

If you or any body else are a member of BM club ,:augieand come across said back seat box:augies
Would be much appreciated :thumb2
£25 for a 4 month membership is a bit steep for me at the mo

Back
Top Bottom