What is this ?

The Heff

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seen this parked outside the hotel I was staying in recently in Paris.

Never seen anything like it before, I know its called a Spyker. Anyone any more info?

Heff

Attachments

• DSC01844.jpg
    DSC01844.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC01846.jpg
    DSC01846.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 403
A quick Google threw up this Heff. A funky looking yoke alright, but I have never seen one in the fleah as it were.

saw one on the boat from dub in may

uglee........... grinnall ftw

saw one

Available to hire in Madeira about a year ago!!

I know..I should have:blast

Saw one parked outside Liffey valley shopping centre a few months back. Look like a bit of fun.

Seen this parked outside the hotel I was staying in recently in Paris.

Never seen anything like it before, I know its called a Spyker. Anyone any more info?

Heff

Spotted this in Laragh in March. It's a CanAm, don't know if it's a relation of the one you saw. Couldn't find the owner/rider to quiz him/her.

All the disadvantages of a car and a bike rolled into one ?

Attachments

• IMG_3046smaller.JPG
    IMG_3046smaller.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_3047smaller.JPG
    IMG_3047smaller.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 323
What, you get just as wet as you do on a bike,and can fikter like you're in the car!

Great idea, almost as useless as a sidecar unless you're a cripple

Can Am Spyder is great fun. My brother has one. He is in the Carlow Wicklow area so you might see it around there.

It has the 1000cc engine that Aprilia use. There are two versions - "Sport" and "Touring" The second photo in the thread is the Touring one.

One major benefit is that you can drive it on a full car licence so none of the two year restriction crap!

Bloody useless for filtering 'tho!

I've driven one in the south of spain :aidan. Good thing to go. Enjoyed the long sweeping corners on the A7 down near Tarifa on it. As above its no good for city use but I can see a use for it in that part of the world where traffic is not an issue and its sunny. The touring version is :barf it looks like a bmw touring bike rear end ran into a small car.

Edit.... Rosahane, how much did your in law pay for his one ? Is it on Irish plates ?

Getting closer to home Heff, this yoke was at the Quay vipers run in Carrickfergus yesterday

with optional mini-gun.

How was Norway?

Them that kinda wheels all the rage in Wunderbar Deutschland these days :eek:

:beerjug:

Edit.... Rosahane, how much did your in law pay for his one ? Is it on Irish plates ?

I think he paid around the 17K mark. It was imported for somebody who was a victim of the celtic tiger crash and had to cancel. It is on Irish plates.

Norway

Getting closer to home Heff, this yoke was at the Quay vipers run in Carrickfergus yesterday

with optional mini-gun.

How was Norway?

Hi Chubby

2 weeks to go.... It can't come soon enough!!:augie:bounce1

Hopefully will be able to post a ride report if I can get my head around the photo posting issue...Had a few moments with a recent for sale post:nenau

Must try harder

Heff

Back
Top Bottom