'nother newbie

laughingBob

Hi y'all. Ordered my yellow GS12 with spokey's today. Part ex'd my 5 month old old 1150RT (ouch!!) which I like, but don't luv, and hope to get the GS in November, just in time to enjoy winter!

Welcome aboard!!

5 months old!! :yikes I'm having trouble justifying changing the 1150GS for a 1200 after 3 years! But, if the RT ain't right, it ain't right.... (he said, er, wisely :rolleyes: )
I'm originally from around your neck of the woods, being a Leighton Buzzard lad. Enjoy the 12 when it arrives and get yourself along to the meets in the South East.
Andy :beerjug:

Hi Bob,
With the 1200 GS you can take a ride up to the downs (EH!?!) and ride along the Lion's back. Just don't let anyone catch you doing it.

I used to live near Tring too.

Hi Bob,

Was that you I met on Wednesday at Wollastons?

Rob

Blue/Grey/Grey 1200

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually in 'Gubblecote' near Tring if you ex-locals know it. I've not lived in the area for very long, but the local roads, especially up around the downs, proved a great place to run the RT in.

Rob. yes it was me at Wollastons. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me with a firm delivery date.

I told Rob, the other salesman, that I'd be happy with a cancellation, but he didn't hold out much hope as I specified spoked wheels, still finger crossed something may happen earlier. I have now been given the 18th of November as the delivery date. It doesn't particularly bother me about having to run it in during the winter as I'll be using it year round.

Back
Top Bottom