Trail riding type mirror, but where from please ?

Hustler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm after another mirror like the one in the photographs but despite loads of googling I haven't been able to find a supplier.
It's one of these fold out of the way types and a very impressive piece of kit.
So, any supplier name / contact most appreciated.
Thanks very much.

Attachments

• IMG_0888 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0888 (Medium).JPG
    74 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0889 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0889 (Medium).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 183
Whats it from, on , or where did you photograph the one in the pic?

Bike and trials shops ??

I'm after another mirror like the one in the photographs but despite loads of googling I haven't been able to find a supplier.
It's one of these fold out of the way types and a very impressive piece of kit.
So, any supplier name / contact most appreciated.
Thanks very much.

They are from the KTM 625/660 SMC I think - but part no is 58312040200.

Part description is "Rear Mirror left side" but the head can be rotated and will fit either side.

Thanks very much people.
I'll start with the Adventure Bike Warehouse.
Pictures were taken in my garage and the mirror is currently fitted to my DRZ, although removed for the picture taking process, but would like to get another one for my little CRF trail bike.
And yes, mirror can be fitted to either side.
Thanks again folks, most appreciated.

mirror

had the same mirrors on my wr 450 so it might pay to ring a yamaha agent

ABW's closed mondays so order on line or give them a call tomorrow. Folding mirrors are £20 each:thumb

ABW's closed mondays so order on line or give them a call tomorrow. Folding mirrors are £20 each:thumb

Saw that on the website thank you.
I'll be giving them a ring as I need a handlebar fitting for said mirror as well, which hopefully they'll sell.

Good question:blast Not sure to be honest, I'll find out tomorrow and post an answer here:thumb2

Thanks, I'm looking to put a pair of folders on my XC. Struggled on the road sections on my last trip with no mirrors.

Should fit the XC as that's what they are originally made for:thumb2 Just wasn't sure about the fittings on them.

Back
Top Bottom