this is why you shouln't look till you have the cash

I liked the look of that, saw it last night whilst window shopping. Did you see this one? 250 front tyre bet that handles...

Attachments

• hd.jpg
    hd.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 508
18082011108.jpg

It's not ... it's a Shovelhead frame (standard twin shock) with an Evo motor

Personally speaking I wouldn't give the POS space in my garage :augie

is it not an electra glide with all the shite taken off?? it's certainly not a softtail...

is it not an electra glide with all the shite taken off?? it's certainly not a softtail...

It's a bitsa - A frame with a 1979 log book, with a later post 84 evo engine bolted into it, and what ever else was was to hand when putting it together. :D

It's a bitsa - A frame with a 1979 log book, with a later post 84 evo engine bolted into it, and what ever else was was to hand when putting it together. :D

maybe better to wait for an original, and strip the shite off myself......

still i have just gained management approval for a spend up to 6k!!....

so, back to plan A.... bonus in Jan, and let the hunt start.... deadline May so, five months for right bike vs right price!

There is nothing appealing about any Harley IMHO ...

Can't see any point in them :confused:

But you feel the need to read and comment on forum clearly marked "hoGS"....

...admit it you want one...you're either just insecure in your sexuality and you think people may think you're gay. Or is it that you really are gay, but are terrified of being "outed"?

No matter...buy a Harley and ride it with pride..proclaim you're gayness for all to see..it will make you the better man for it....:thumb2

Gen-ewe-ine Harley soft-tail forward purchased off e-bay then powder coated. £100 all up instead of the £350+ of after markets....:D Mean? Me..?

mean.... no sensible!

i've been looking at forwards for the harley i have not bought yet:blast and some of them feckers are 4-600 ££......

do they give you much more room over the footboards?

Back
Top Bottom