Wot the missus discovered yesterday......

Grizz

EXCITED MEMBER...!!!!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I had a job interview yesterday, and when I came home, the first thing I needed to do was to get out of the 3 piece suit and collar & tie, and of course get my shorts and sandals on...... thats the way I roll.

When I had stripped off, and was about to put my garage shorts on, she squaked..... I thought one of the cats had either crapped on the bed (highly unlikely) or brought a kill into the bedroom.

When I asked her what ?? he pointed at my ass and said.... "What happened there? "

I checked in the mirror and found that Chads Farms wobbler 10 days ago had left a mark on my side, I probably did not leave the stones and tree roots unmarked either though.

I had done a red oute after clearing a yellow, and managed to come unstuck from the bike at the top of the last loop before exiting section, but did not fall or stall the bike, but when I wheeled it around, my boots slipped on the flint stones and I thudded onto my side, bike still running and in hand.
It throbbed a bit, and later I felt a lump in there somewhere, but gave it no further thought until Nicola saw it and commented that I really should consider stamp collecting or even crocheting.

Said bruise.

P1020870.jpg

ooooooooooouch:comfort

Can we exercise the NWS??
scared the living daylights out of the kids:D

you should be thankful....

at least your missus is still checking out your but ;)

Back
Top Bottom