Lois Pryce hits Wimborne! 19th October.

Greggers

Reaction score
Wimborne: The centre of my known Universe.
Following the rip-roaring success of Austin's night last year, I've booked his other half Lois to talk about some of her exploits.

The venue is as last time

Colehill Sports and Social Club
108 Wimborne Road
Colehill
Wimborne
Dorset
BH21 2QR

Starting at 7:30pm 19th October, tickets are available through me at £10.00 per plus 50p to cover post costs etc.

Tickets are limited, and the proceeds of the evening's jollification will be supporting Julias House - the Dorset Childrens' Hospice.

Start to form an orderly queue ....!

Greg

Hi Greg
I'll take one for the mo (Billy no mates) as not asked what folks are doing yet

Cheers for the e mail to boot

Duncan

Ahhh - a somewhat inauspicious 1000th post - or maybe not.

Ok - we need to get this moving a little more quickly, so if anyone wants tickets then please stump up as previously mentioned - PayPal gift is probably easiest and cheapest too...

I'll be posting those tickets already spoken for later this week.

The Horton Inn mob - I'm expecting all of you - yes, that's all 3 of you - to dig deep into the piggybank and buy tickets...

Don't forget to tell your mates, WAGS welcome too as it's quite a girly-centric evening .. obviously :augie

Oh - another raffle too, plenty of silly prizes, and a couple of nice ones as well..

See you there - or else the puppy goes in the microblender

Greg

I'll have a couple from you. Will grab them from you at the Horton on Thursday:beerjug:

Okiedokies ...

I'll have a pocketful on Thursday anyway.

Just in case anyone's vaguely interested, I'm hoping - emphasis here - that I can twist Simon Pavey's arm into giving a day's training at the Off Road School as the main raffle prize ... that's got to be worth a punt - hasn't it?

Greg

Hi Greg defo 3 please and poss one more but he's an unreliable barsteward so we'll wing it on that
See you then
Cheers Duncan

Slight cock-up on the ORS front ...

Well, I did say I was hoping ....

Simon couldn't pulli it out of the bag fast enough with BMW to confirm a prize place in time for the great draw .... so the Off Road School thing isn't going to happen.

BUT ....

Being in the know, I have managed to pull an even bigger cat out of the bag.

The MaHooSIVE prize will be ....

An afternoon ride in the Co-Pilot seat of a PI Powerboat!!

Just in case you're thinking .. "What the fook is P1..?"

Well, P1 is to boats as F1 is to Cars, and MotoGP is to bikes ...

so, an ocean-going fast race-boat that will scare you sh!tless lol... no really it's a walk in the park ...:eek:

7182_2050761833.jpg

So there you have it... I'll have a book of tickets for the night, but if you can't make it to the venue a ticket will cost you a fiver - if you're into boats it's got to be worth a punt .... geddit?? lol pun intended.

Greg

Ok - so first and foremost I have to say a massive "thank-you" to everyone who attended on Wednesday - it was a cracking night and - despite the missing lead cock-up - everything went spankingly well..

I have to offer apologies to everyone I managed not to say hello to personally - racing round trying to find a VGA lead right at the last minute was to say the least a little stressful and despite you lot being (in the main) a good-natured bunch, I suspect it would have been more than a little vexatious missing the slide-show.

There's still a little bit of money to sort out, but once the final reckoning has been done I'll let you know how much the evening raised.

Someone's asked how I can top this, especially after Austin's do last year - well, I have the germ of an idea for next year and - trust me - if it works it will be bloody spectacular!

So thanks again to you - and CrashOveride, Steve-O, Springer, Eddie and Rick (who won a bag'o'sweets in the raffle) who are the guys I can remember .. It was a great night for a good cause.

Cheers

Greg

Great Evening

Hi Greg

Thanks for organising the evening. :thumb

We really enjoyed it:blagblah

Winning the GS manual was nice too :)

Phil

Back
Top Bottom