cruise control not work

dami6996

Reaction score
mine cruise control it does not work more, you can what I must control? the bike is rt 1200 of 2009, thank for your help

It could be the switch, but I would take it into your dealer to have it checked.

check the brake light, is it on all the time, if so maybe a sticking brake light switch, this will stop the cruise control working. The cruise control unit is under the fairing under the r/h/s at the front, has it been dropped over on this side?

When you switch it on and press set, does the light come on in the speedometer? If not you need a dealer to look at it.

:thumb Steve.

check the brake light, is it on all the time, if so maybe a sticking brake light switch, this will stop the cruise control working. The cruise control unit is under the fairing under the r/h/s at the front, has it been dropped over on this side?

When you switch it on and press set, does the light come on in the speedometer? If not you need a dealer to look at it.

:thumb Steve.
I, light stop is normal, light on when i brake, can to be the switch of the clutch? thank and scuse me for my no good english...:ronno

Clutch switch would also stop it working, check switch by starting in gear.

Sounds like you need to visit the dealer!

cruise

Clutch switch would also stop it working, check switch by starting in gear.

Sounds like you need to visit the dealer!

hello, ok, i do this control, thank you for information ...
i do you know...

0,Mine stopped working last week as well, no set light on dash led is lit on switch.
Bikes going in for a 60,000 service in a week so time to see what they find.
I'll also check switches and watch this thread. LH. Switch cluster in UK is £300!
UK

Back
Top Bottom