Where to find GS owners in South Wales

2 wheel humvee

www.humvee-graphics.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
O.K. you shy lot,someone had to make the first post for Wales , so here it is,there's a better than average chance of finding a GS owner at hein gericke in cardiff,at least four owners frequent the place that I know of,including 2 adventure models,there will be another g.s.soon when acting manager Andy takes delivery of his grafitan model within a month.It's a popular stopping point pre-ride or post-ride at the weekends for all bikes,though obviously busier during fairer weather!
See you there?
Steve........Silver Adventure (bought it yesterday!!!!!!):D

Im in Ponty innit?

Humvee Dude
Drop me a line if you are looking for a local GS rider.

Hello from Cardiff University.

Bike is in the garage in Abergavenny though.

Poor thing has not been ridden since September.

Xmas-ish Rideout

See thread for Bristol-ish Christmas-ish rideout,any takers?

S. Wales GSers

Humvee

Also thread for M4/M5 GSers' Meeting. It's only a short hop over the bridge, go for it!

Mick

Humvee,

Is Builth Wells to far North

If so any GS'er in Mid Wales

Where to find GS owners

So it's SUNDAY 29th SEPTEMBER 10AM @ AUST SERVICES (old Severn bridge-english side) meet up with the west country-hereford and gloucester massive,onto abergavenny bus station for 11-ish and into the sub tropical Brecon Beacons,only SNOW will stop me!

ride out 29th

Thanks Wessie for info,hope to meet you and Humvee in Abergavenny providing no snow.
New to this game OK if wife's on back,she needs break from in-laws also

Where to find GS owners/Bristol-ish/Wales-ish rideout

O.K. did no-one spot the deliberate mistake? did I say september? of course I meant DECEMBER 29 th DOH!!!!!!!!

I think I'm the only GS owner in Caerphilly but hope to be proved wrong. Can't make 29th :( but will try to be at any other meets that are posted ...

RE South Wales Riders

Hi . I am a 1150 GS Rider , Since 2000 I have 17000 miles on the clock . Done Norway France hope to do Austria this year and New Zealand next year . Went to Princetown last autumn and had fun . I am always around on weekends in the winter and often in Porthcawl in the evenings on the front also at the Blue Anchor Aberthaw on a Wednesday in the lighter months . and yes there are at least 6 others around Dinas Powis . So keep looking for the Manderine yellow BMW
regards KEVIN

ah yes, the Blue Anchor east Aberthaw. Do they still have a barrel of Theakston's Old Peculiar up on the bar? Went on a stag do there and bashed my head on the low beams ... didn't hurt tho. Theakston's finest gave me armour plate :beer:

WHERE? The Blue Anchor-Weds nights!

THE BLUE ANCHOR-EAST ABERTHAW.
Head towards Rhoose airport (signed Cardiff/Wales) follow the main road through the village of Rhoose,enter East Aberthaw (slowly-blink and you'll miss it) and look for the Blue Anchor pub on the right, nearly always 4 or 5 GS's there.Outside seating if its fine,roaring fire if its not,and they serve that real ale warm beer stuff with floaty bits in, for all you beardy folks :p

Re: WHERE? The Blue Anchor-Weds nights!

2 wheel humvee said:
THE BLUE ANCHOR-EAST ABERTHAW.

I was not far from there on Sunday.

A new mate took me for a spin around the roads to the west of Cardiff.

We stopped for a coffee on the Cowbridge bypass. We rode past a cafe called "BJs", went to a roundabout and doubled back on the dual carriageway to stop at a place opposite BJs that I cannot remember the name of. Several bikes there, although nothing like the scale of my home town of Abergavenny.

My question is: if I visit BJs on the other side of the road, will I get a service beyond the normal bacon buttie?
head.gif

Wessie,

The cafe opposite Blo-jobs on the A48 is the famous 'Downs Cafe', a regular haunt of bikers and long distance road-racing cycle freaks. They do a WICKED maxi-breakfast and I once got an extra suasage 'cos the girly liked my helmet ....

..... ahem, it was a silver ROOF Daytona, now sadly departed (RIP)

:beerjug:
Retro

PS I think the fuzz use BJs a lot but what's new ...

Hello members, Carmarthenshire calling!

I've owned my 650 Dakar since March, great fun.
Tend to do a bit of easy green laning round & about.

Went down to Rydale's last Saturday, met with a few GSer's.
Nice ride back missing most of the motorway.

Any other riders in Carmarthenshire?

Steve G

Where to find GS owners

Hi Steve,
Nice to meet you Saturday,we have more than a couple of members down your way,look out for "local rideouts" or this here Wales section for details of future rideouts,see you again soon. :beerjug:

steve g said:
Hello members, Carmarthenshire calling!

I've owned my 650 Dakar since March, great fun.
Tend to do a bit of easy green laning round & about.

Went down to Rydale's last Saturday, met with a few GSer's.
Nice ride back missing most of the motorway.

Any other riders in Carmarthenshire?

Steve G
just the man im looking for , when i get the pot of me leg i would love to do a bit of easy green laning.. give me a shout mate...

Back
Top Bottom