It's In

Plankton Pete

At long long last, my yellow, grey, black seat, alloys is in the dealers - but all their "technicians" are at a compulsory BMW sales course (bet that's about the K12 then) and they've got noone to PDI it until tomorrow - guess it will be raining on Saturday then!!!:D :beerjug:
But I've got a Sunday pass and am using it to go to North Wales - at max revs. :grndevil

That's funny (not) - 'mine's been in the dealer for a couple of days and it'll be tomorrow afternoon before I can get my grubby mits on it as well :mad:

Being used to Jap bikes I guess I have to get used to European's all going on holiday together! (but I thought that was just the French & Italians ) :D

Si

System Addict said:
I guess I have to get used to European's all going on holiday together! (but I thought that was just the French & Italians ) :D
Si

System (may I call you by your first name?) 'fraid not - as someone who works for a German dominated company I can vouch for the fact that late July to early September is holiday time for the Krauts as well as French, Italians, Spanish and anyone else with European blood in their veins and that it is sacrosanct.
But we are now talking about the Brits who have to go on BMW courses when my bike is waitng to meet me!

Damn. PP

Cheers Pete - yeah that's the story I got as well - the damn K1200S! ;)

Supposed not to rain up here tomorrow at least, so tomorrow I will be mainly 'seating the piston rings' ahem :rolleyes:

Have fun on yours!

Si

Mines being extracted from its crate and PDI'ed as I write.

I pick the darling up tomorrow morning at 10am - in the middle of the K1200 launch!

My poor Varadero is sat blubing in the garage, its last supper tonight, part ex tomorrow!

what was the expected delivery date guys? Mine's due on 23rd but I'm wondering if she's arrived early??

oddball said:
I pick the darling up tomorrow morning at 10am - in the middle of the K1200 launch!

Congrats on the bike... but, erhm... isn't the K1200S launch next weekend (not this weekend ~ semanticsschmenmantics)? I.e 25th...?

As I was hoping that I'd get a glimse of mine, either in the crate, or on the road, ready to ride away :D :D

Back
Top Bottom