Brake switch help

jringeno

Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know where the front brake switch wiring connector is located on a F650GS?

I thought the switch was dead, but when I was tracing the cable back to it's connector, I found it running up into the main connector box in front of the battery, however it wasn't plugged into anything. I can't seem to locate the the connector on the wiring harness to connect it to. Anybody know where it plugs into? Thanks

Does anybody happen to know where the front brake switch wiring connector is located on a F650GS?

I thought the switch was dead, but when I was tracing the cable back to it's connector, I found it running up into the main connector box in front of the battery, however it wasn't plugged into anything. I can't seem to locate the the connector on the wiring harness to connect it to. Anybody know where it plugs into? Thanks

If you're still looking, have another look in the main connector box at the very back. I've just put a new loom on mine and there are around 4/5 connectors that are all tucked pretty much out of view on top of one another. You would have to dig them out. I was amazed to find them there when I was removing the old loom.

Back
Top Bottom