Naf paintwork....

I like it. I dont think he's done himself any favours though, Repainted, no crash bars, no extra lights, different exhausts...

A sceptic might think its 'been over'?

I also think its too cheap? Love the bars! Think i would buy a Fat Boy though, not a lookalike........

I like it. I dont think he's done himself any favours though, Repainted, no crash bars, no extra lights, different exhausts...

A sceptic might think its 'been over'?

I also think its too cheap? Love the bars! Think i would buy a Fat Boy though, not a lookalike........

Ahem ...

"I stripped the bike down to give it a more "street fighter" type look, but still have the leather saddle bags, front and rear chrome crash bars and spare original seat if new owner prefers original look, also included will be another set of throw over saddle bags and exhaust mufflers. "

I like it, great price too :thumb

Ahem ...

"but still have the leather saddle bags, front and rear chrome crash bars and spare original seat if new owner prefers original look, "

I like it, great price too :thumb

:blast:blast

That makes that a really cheap bike. I'd have bought it...:blast

2444 miles in 12 years :confused:

Surely it would do that on the way to the MOT station and back? :nenau

Seems like it's worth looking at but you'd need to be very sure. Price ain't that low for a 1999 Road King when you factor in the cost of a respray, on the other hand you'd pay a lot more for a one year old bike with twice the mileage.

The "artwork " is a Beej curtis Organic Image stencil .
The flame job is shite!
Sorry airbrush as a hobby and when i see this shite work being passed off makes me mad!!
3 rd rate crap, Rant over kinda, sorry to jump in here, hate this, hey ho
Stu

Back
Top Bottom