Some pictures of my Tiger XC

Nutty

Reaction score
Just to annoy the anti Triumph brigade, here are some pics of my new XC, taken at the weekend.:D:hide

Nice bike, crap photos.... you need to speak with Nick Marshall:D

Should have gone for the quicker white model :p

Joking of course :thumb

Good luck with the new scoot

What do you think of it so far?

What do you think of it so far?

Really pleased with it. Had a good chance to try out the handling on Saturday, as the roads were dry, and it was very flickable, and good though the bends, but not as much as the TC 12GS which would probably seem strange to anyone that hasn't ridden a GS.:augie Sunday was a different story as the roads were wet and greasy, so I had to take it easier. Still damn good fun though!:beerjug:

the more i see pics of them the more i think WTF with the exhaust

how much is a small continent smaller version :D

noice boike tho

I agree with Hairnet, the exhaust looks shit. Should be black.

Nice bike though!

frankly if you took the badges off I wouldn't know the diferences between the tiger 800 or the gs800 till i got very close....

frankly if you took the badges off I wouldn't know the diferences between the tiger 800 or the gs800 till i got very close....

same size wheels and it has a beak but .

:rolleyes:

Oh come on :blast its got 3 pipes cans on the wrong side, chains on the wrong side, monkey bar frame, bug eyed lights :pullface gotta have more more plastic and whistles like high speed high pitched dentist drill :augie its U. G. L. Y. compared to the F800GS and if you look or follow really closely it stops in the garage more often :blast

Nice bike though :thumb :D :beerjug:

mind you regards the badge some will say similar when the Triumph explorer 12 hits the road in masses and shaft's the GS12 no doubt :blast

same size wheels and it has a beak but .

Oh come on :blast its got 3 pipes cans on the wrong side, chains on the wrong side, monkey bar frame, bug eyed lights :pullface gotta have more more plastic and whistles like high speed high pitched dentist drill :augie its U. G. L. Y. compared to the F800GS and if you look or follow really closely it stops in the garage more often :blast

Nice bike though :thumb :D :beerjug:

mind you regards the badge some will say similar when the Triumph explorer 12 hits the road in masses and shaft's the GS12 no doubt :blast

Good job I sold it then.:D

Back
Top Bottom