There are now a lot of us!

Riktus

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a thought - there are quite a lot of us RT'ers now - is it worth organising a Spring meet up in 2012 - few meet ups on the way so that we can put some faces to names?

Rik

Me too as my GS is morphing into an RT tomorrow ...

I'm interested-I chose to keep a 11yr. old RT and buy a newer 1150GS last year-couldn't be happier as I love riding them both!

there are a lot of us now

Does that include any airhead tourers? or just RT"s ?

Sounds like theres a bit of interest. I think anyone would be more than welcome and the suggestion is only to put a few faces to names.

Anyone got any preference for an area to meet to be mutually accessible?

Rik

Yes, good idea.

How about the Midlands - Melton Mowbray ish

Sounds good to me! Donington Park is another pretty central venue if that's what we want.

Sounds interesting, depends where and when cos of my location and shift commitments

Count me in. I have owned a 2001 1150RT for just over a year and the more I ride it, the more I like it ! I reside in darkest Cornwall but I am not shy about riding long distances. Keep me posted.

Yep, I'm up for it as well, it'll be nice to meet some of the other mugs that ride RT's. All we need now is for somebody to pick a time and place and we're sorted.

Why separate yourselves off into some sub-clique?

Just get along to any event and join in

Unless you are special? :nenau

I'm definitely not special just too freaking old to go camping in a field for a weekend with the GS crew.

+ 1 if the timing is right!

Haltwhistle (Cumbria) is the geographical centre of the UK BTW. Not sure how many RT's are in Scotland etc.

Back
Top Bottom