GS 1150 Adv fan

doug34

Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forum and just wanted to say hello!
On my second GS1150 - had the first one from new till 2006 when it got nicked : ( had a gap of a couple of years and bought a 2005 Adv which I think is great (big and heavy but I loves it)! Anyway looking forwards to being a member and ride safe y'all.

greeting gsa rider just let you know the silver one are the fastest:D:D

lads , lads , lads , come on now , we all know that the silver ones are the most common , vulgar even , the SE is the silver one painted white..... and a parts bin special to boot , far superior to these is the BLACK version , one of which i proudly own , being the fastest , best looking , and , IMHO the classiest colour you can have ANY motorcycle...i'm sure you'll all agree.......!:
(how do you get those little "smiles" on the left to thepost ?)

... . .bitch ! i'll just have to work it out when i'm sober...... another gin pleeeese !!!

Black GSAs

Welcome

you are correct, the black ones are the best - especially in deep snow.......the GSA SE can not be located in such conditions :augie

Welcome,

Just disregard the preceding posts of absolute cobblers Yellow is No1 and always will be, lessers lights try to baffle you but this is the true colour.

well, i suppose so , my black one does have a little bit of yellow on it.....tastefully done mind .

And what about the silver ones? :hide

Welcome to the mad house! Jump in will / should be fine! :D :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom