Sportster Scrambler

(RIP) Kaister

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
now..... i could own something like this

303874_221059967963505_182605801808922_528547_1809948500_n.jpg

Looks very nice but more pose than function?

I like the look of it, but after totally lunching the rear pulley and belt on my FatBoy after a stone got trapped I agree with belt being a bit of a liability for even light off road.

That was my point.

Love the looks though

I like it ...

... but it's about as likely to go 'off road' as any/most Triumph scramblers

... or GSA's for that matter :rolleyes:

Needs to LOOSE the belt drive!!!!!

:agree

Great looking bike, and no reason (apart from the above) why it shouldn't be a functional ride...

A chain drive would be easy enough to fit, a set of ally panniers, larger tank...

Or just use my Airhead GS :thumb2

:blast Nope, sorry, just doesnt do it for me. Its not what Harley Davidson is about.

If i want an off road bike i'd buy one fit for purpose, you cant make a sows ear from a silk purse....:augie

Its not what Harley Davidson is about.

If i want an off road bike i'd buy one fit for purpose...

Here's my old FXRP, up the Stella with some GS's :D

Attachments

• 2582017252_b836002141_o.jpg
    2582017252_b836002141_o.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 604
  • 2581201205_fe3d4f4b64_o.jpg
    2581201205_fe3d4f4b64_o.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 775
I like that.. how about a fully enclosed carbon fibre belt cover to save weight.. ah, ok then, mild steel as it will fit in with the rest of the bike :augie :D

:blast Nope, sorry, just doesnt do it for me. Its not what Harley Davidson is about.

If i want an off road bike i'd buy one fit for purpose, you cant make a sows ear from a silk purse....:augie

its actually more suited to off-road work than a BMW - no cylinders sticking out to get caught on those tree things they insist on putting in the countryside :blast

its actually more suited to off-road work than a BMW - no cylinders sticking out to get caught on those tree things they insist on putting in the countryside :blast

Yebbut Charlie & Ewan never rode a Harley so they can't be any good in the dirt. Who is Jay Springsteen anyway :confused:

:agree

Great looking bike, and no reason (apart from the above) why it shouldn't be a functional ride...

A chain drive would be easy enough to fit, a set of ally panniers, larger tank...

Or just use my Airhead GS :thumb2

I like it but I don't think its meant to be a functional 'adventure' bike, its a scrambler.

I quite like it.

Back
Top Bottom