Sept Rode Heath Pub Meet..tonight or 2moro?

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

Been away from my computer for a few days and have just remembered that this week is pub meet week.

Chris G - have seen your message re tonight but we normally do it on Tues but sorry I can't make tonight as I have made other plans that I cant change.. Can you make tomorrow or have you got (2) other commitments?

Anybody interested in meeting up tonight or tomorrow please leave a message here. Chris can you confirm if you are going tonight?

Apologies for the late notice,

IanR

ooops did we?

Sorry Chris.

Brain is shrinking due to lack of use having been out of work now for 11 mths!!!! First Redundancy Anniversary is 21st October.........still, truth is I have only been looking since I got back from the US end of June so early days yet. Could do with earning a few quid though and exercising my mind at the same time.

I am babysitting my sisters 3 kids tonight so can't meet up.

Have PM'd the usual suspects to see what response we can get for tonight / tomorrow!

Hope things are well at home. See ya soon,

Ian

I will go with tuesday night, but can't get there untill 9.30.

Will hide the Bandit round the corner ;)

Rushy, don't forget the spoilers.

:beerjug:

Tuesday?!

Sorry can't make it Tonight (arranged a meal out) or Tomorrow, I'm taking delivery of the Land Rover Disco.

The GS's with me for the next couple of weeks, then I'm in a tin box for a while :rolleyes: If everthing goes to plan, there'll be a new bike for next year.

Paul Blythe

Sorry

Sorry working down in London this week so cant come and show off my new exhaust.

I will deff be up for the next meeting or any others.

Ant

I should be free tonight ( I`m normally cheap anyway ) if it`s happening. Can you give the location again please ?

Ian,

Yea 8 ish okay for me,

Tarka,

a50 towards stoke from holmes chapel
come to signs for rode heath
take a right where signed for sandbach
broughton arms is on the left after around 350yards

any probs give us a ring and I will guide you in as they say......

07932691994:beerjug:

SEE YOU LATER

Chris,

See you at 8pm then. Got a phone call from Daz. He is sort of offline at the mo' but he said hes probably coming too.

Anybody else feel free to drop by...............:beer:

Pub meet

Back up and running again now guys, see you there at 8 oclock.

Daz.

Just got back from the Rode Heath meeting,and want to say thanks for making me feel welcome ( even if I wasn`t,ho ho ) as it can often be difficult to 'break into' a group of people who already know each other.I enjoyed it and look forward to next month.
I had a great ride back (only a biker would do a 95 mile round trip at night to have 2 Red Bulls and a coffee !! ) on mostly empty roads,devoid of 'road rage' SV650 riders ( couldn`t believe it ! ) and psychotic female car drivers on slip roads...what an outward journey THAT was...
Thanks again,see you all soon.

Now then,all that Red Bull and coffee means I won`t sleep for a couple of days,so I think I`ll go and fit more LED`s...:D :D ;) ;)

Nice turn out

Nice turn out tonight.....just the five of us but a great group and a good laugh was had. If we had stayed any longer we'd have got locked in.

Thanks for coming across Tarka. We look forward to you popping over next month and seeing your strobe mod. We anticipate that your arrival in the car park will be something akin to the alien landing at the end of the movie Close Encounters..........

Se ya Chris, Daz and Les!

Ian:p

Back
Top Bottom