Future Classics that are cheap to buy now?

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So what do you think are the emerging classics that won't break the bank to buy now?

My top 3:

1. Gpz900 Rewrote the rules when it was launched and won the TT straight out the box.
2. FJ1100/1200. Quick and bulletproof and a little bit Bimota.
3. Slab sided Triumph Tiger 900 triple. Just because I like them :D

i agree with JB about the 1150GSA, but don't see it for the 1100GS really, maybe the 1100S and boxer cup?

early triumphs all too flipping ugly, and no great shakes to ride. exception being the speed triple.

Honda VTR1000SP1 - Unbelievably cheap for what was essentially the progression from the RC30 and RC45

A standard Ducati 916 - On the way up now it would seem and bound to keep going for a while yet. Fits all the desirable appreciating classic criteria.

All the naked early Triumph 900`s seem to have started appreciating over the last year or so. The faired ones haven`t for some reason.

Vfr fazer 1000 first model, deauville st1100 all models with f800 engine 990 adv pc800 capponord JJH

A couldn't think of a bunch of bikes less likely to be classics.
ST1100 is a cult bike and has a dedicated following including the Pan Clan. I can't fault mine and the 1100 is starting to increase in value: Bridge, Exeter had a 30k mile ST1100 for sale at £4995 a couple of months back :eek:
The others I am not so sure about but I can't see the Deauville ever being a classic.

Agree TRX 850 and also i think the first TL 1000S , even with its suspect handling.:thumb

Back
Top Bottom