I want an r80 g/s

blackie

Reaction score
This is my last chance to find an r80 g/s of my own. Can one of you guys put the word out for me and see if anybody knows where theres a good one for sale. Im a long time bmw fan but have been out of the loop for a while but cant wait to ride again. Contact me on ....... with any advise; :aidan

Edit: Sorry blackie, I've edited out your number. If you want a 'wanted advert' you need to become a site sponsor and post it in the FS&W section please. Duchess

Theres a nice one for sale in Classic bike mag ,think it was about the £3500,if you dont have the mag and want the sellers number let me know.:beerjug:

Thanks Big jets rang the bloke in the classic bike mag but it was sold; cant pay the subscription fee at the minute cause i lost my cards this christmas and have only joined today. If anybody can giveme the details of springers bike and some contact details maybe it'll be worth a look

Thanks Big jets rang the bloke in the classic bike mag but it was sold; cant pay the subscription fee at the minute cause i lost my cards this christmas and have only joined today. If anybody can giveme the details of springers bike and some contact details maybe it'll be worth a look

Fair enough ..... but I've still had to edit your number out blackie. It just wouldnt be fair to other subscribers here.

Sorry Duchess i understand. i have also put my telephone number on the Ireland forum so as you can edit that as well just in case. I will become a paid member as soon as i replace my cards next week

Sorry Duchess i understand. I will become a paid member as soon as i replace my cards next week

Its ok you weren't to know :)

Its good to have you on board, welcome to UKGSer and good luck with the bike search

Back
Top Bottom