I may join the gang soon...

Monty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been in to the local Yammy dealer and chatted about the Super Ten, and looking at comments here and other forums I am moving in that direction. He has offered me what I consider to be a decent opening offer for part exchange on the GS, so over the next few weeks things may progress.

I understand that as well as dropping the blue and bringing a matt grey into the colours there are also changes to the bodywork etc, but I can't find a lot of detail on this stuff. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone here been offered good discount on the 2012 model at a dealer (as opposed to existing stock of 2010 or 2011 bikes)? It would be good to get a feel for where the prices are at the moment.

Here's hoping things go to plan...

Matt :thumb

Surely it's only a colour change for 2012 there's some smashing deals on the 2011 at the moment.

Greetings,

That is excellent news. I thought I read somewhere that there were some other changes apart from the change of colour, but if not then I will pursue a 2011 model somewhere...

If anyone knows of one at a dealer near them I would be grateful if you could let me know please. I will do my own research, but any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Matt

see mine on ebay item number 110794538744, a little room for negotiation on price too!

Back
Top Bottom