wanted rear grab handles for 990 adv

888bart

Reaction score
wanted rear grab handles for 990 adventure. rear handles / tail rack for 950 or 990 adventure.

grab handles

I have a pair,i now have the luggage racks fitted,also have the standard KTM rear luggage plate....dont know what there worth to you......

Cherokee, if 888bart doesn't want the standard ktm rear luggage plate, I may have that off you.

Last edited:
Speak to a dealer...

I sold my luggage and racks then realised I needed the grab handles to fill the void under the rack plate. I mentioned this to the local dealer and they had maybe half a dozen sets gathering dust, they handed me a set FOC:D

They take them off to fit luggage so may have some waiting.....

Roger O

ronnie69

You can have the plate buddy,just pm me your address and il send it to you i want nothing for it....

Blimey O'Riley, jolly bally decent etc. Sorry for slow reponse - been away for a few days - sending a PM momentarily ....... :clap

Just one slight problem - I can't send you a PM - there's no facility to do so and there is no contact info in your user profile (just to be clear, from a random check, I can send PMs to most others on here). If you're able to PM me and send me your email address, I can email you my address and sort out paying you for postage etc ... :thumb2

wanted rear grab handles for 990 adventure. rear handles / tail rack for 950 or 990 adventure.

got some now thanks to all for offers, never thought to try dealerships for the ones they'd taken off. Dooohhhh!

Glad it helped

Often dealers have all sorts of stuff they'll give away....

Roger.

sorry I'm a bit slow to acknowledge, but huge thanks to cherokee for the top box plate - sent buckshee, free, gratis and for nothing - wouldn't take any moolah, even for postage. :clap :thumb2

Apologies also to 888bart for the partial thread hijack:blush

Back
Top Bottom