Montesa 4RT

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
6 years of dreaming and finally this one is mine :bounce1 and it's better than I could ever have hoped. The bling is completely unessasary, but it looks TDB's, even when it's covered in mud.

f69d7cde.jpg

6 years of dreaming and finally this one is mine :bounce1 and it's better tha I'd could ever had hoped. The bling is completely unessasary, but it looks TDB's, even when it's covered in mud.

f69d7cde.jpg

Lovely looking Repsol 4RT.....................great bikes

New or s/hamd? (looks new:D)

ENJOY, not the easiest bikes to ride.....................but one of the most rewarding:thumb

Thanks guys, really enjoying it. :thumb2:bounce1

Not enjoying the iPad crash every time I try to respond though. :-(

6 years of dreaming and finally this one is mine :bounce1 and it's better than I could ever have hoped. The bling is completely unessasary, but it looks TDB's, even when it's covered in mud.

f69d7cde.jpg
I keep having a peek.............:blast

Looks nice with the flat tank:thumb2

Is it Mitani or H&D?

Jonny it's a H & D flat tank, to be honest I think the Mont should come with one and then you choose to get the larger tank, if you wish.

Timolgra, as Jonny says, 4RT ownership is more than just riding it. But very enjoyable to ride, best Trials bike I have ever owned and lives upto my expectations, every time I ride it, brings a smile to my face. :D:thumb2

Jonny it's a H & D flat tank, to be honest I think the Mont should come with one and then you choose to get the larger tank, if you wish.

Timolgra, as Jonny says, 4RT ownership is more than just riding it. But very enjoyable to ride, best Trials bike I have ever owned and lives upto my expectations, every time I ride it, brings a smile to my face. :D:thumb2

Sweet.....................I really like mine too

Back
Top Bottom