Spend 5 mins on this lads

Int it true that the folk that fill in the forms /petitions/attend inquiries/help to mend the repairs etc.are usually the same folk that care about the trails being kept open.
The odd Knob, and it is the odd 1 or 2 that really really piss everyone off by being arseoles - That goes for the odd 1 or 2 in every group, be them walkers cyclists Tossers on crossers thinking there on a trackdayout or the lets see if we can get upto the axels gang
They are everyones lanes and trails lets all look after um and the folk that you may meet on them.
Survey signed and 40 mins typing out of offers to help as well :thumb2
Thanks for the link Gaz

Lastly a question would anyone drop a dime on a abuser of the lanes trails or take um on and tell um
Take care out there :thumb2

Lastly a question would anyone drop a dime on a abuser of the lanes trails or take um on and tell um

I have chosen to speak to people whom I considered to be engaging in an activity contrary to the greater good of trail riding. This has been dependant upon their size, their demeanor, how pi**ed off with them I am, and the availability of an exit of my own choosing. :D
Mark

Int it true that the folk that fill in the forms /petitions/attend inquiries/help to mend the repairs etc.are usually the same folk that care about the trails being kept open.
The odd Knob, and it is the odd 1 or 2 that really really piss everyone off by being arseoles - That goes for the odd 1 or 2 in every group, be them walkers cyclists Tossers on crossers thinking there on a trackdayout or the lets see if we can get upto the axels gang
They are everyones lanes and trails lets all look after um and the folk that you may meet on them.

Couldnt have put it better:clap

Form done.

Done, but I've taken every opportunity to distance motorcycling from 4x4 use.

Done

For many years I have ridden all legal only trails/byways. I have met people who really care about the countryside. I have also witnessed the minority who spoil it for the rest . Having been a farmers son,there were times when we would only use tractors or 4x4 vehicles if they could travel without causing too much damage. Resorting to quads and motorcycles was the best way. Quite clearly lanes can be seen where tractors and 4x4 vehicles should be restricted in wetter months,or ruts filled in or paved. A tricky one because the other side is the council being over zealous, an example being a lane in Barlow I was lead to believe was the oldest hollow way in England, when improved went from wonderful old lane to almost motorway.Several lanes went that way. I used to think it was intentional, improve to a point where they are not a challenge to off road riders and drivers so they wont use them as much.From memory it was the local wealthy equestrians who pushed for this to happen.

Now I think Im glad they did cos i can take big gert on a trail or two.Need an occasional fix:eek:

...."5 minutes" ? :eek: :blast

Took fekkin longer to read and sign than it did to read the "Coming up Bilko's rear" Ride Report.

:augie

Done that.
I don't use my GS much off-road and have honestly described myself as using the outdoors primarily as a walker.
However I do dabble now and again and I'm happy to support wider, responsible use of the countryside and am very aware that, whilst I can walk thousands of miles of footpaths, off-road routes for vehicles are very, very limited.
It's a free world (or so I'm told) and there's enough problems without setting ourselves one against another for no good reason.
Good luck guys!
Geoff

Back
Top Bottom