PDA

View Full Version : Another Cosseted Harley

Melch
27-01-12, 16:41
Nice day fancied a ride. Needed a tube put in the tyre. Bugger it.

Mutley
27-01-12, 18:01
I hope you wore motocross boots going offroad like that :eek

Melch
27-01-12, 18:18
Full Twat suit and support team. Can't be too careful.

Kaister
27-01-12, 19:10
what h'bars are they ?:cool

plasins
27-01-12, 19:39
Beech bars.

Melch
27-01-12, 19:53
what h'bars are they ?:cool

They are indeed beach bars. They came with the bike so I'm not sure which make but I think they are HD's own. Very comfy they are an all. Not stoopidly wide like some you see.

Mutley
27-01-12, 21:47
They are indeed beach bars. They came with the bike so I'm not sure which make but I think they are HD's own. Very comfy they are an all. Not stoopidly wide like some you see.

They look like HDs own :thumb

I would encourage peeps to try before you buy as I know a couple of people that have had real issues with them ;)

Doris
28-01-12, 10:56

I would encourage peeps to try before you buy as I know a couple of people that have had real issues with them ;)

Flitering....:D

Mutley
28-01-12, 12:34

Flitering....:D

;)

Someone else described riding at speed with those kind of bars as self induced crucifixion :eek

Doris
28-01-12, 13:53
;)

Someone else described riding at speed with those kind of bars as self induced crucifixion :eek

Where as my Apes are perfect for high speed and long distance......:D

Melch
28-01-12, 16:03
Well hackchooally... they are very deceiving visually. Whilst measuring the bars to compare to my R100GS in readiness to stick the bike up my back passage :eek: I realised they were only 1 inch wider than the Renthals on the BM. To look at them you wouldn't believe it. I guess it's because its uncluttered around that area, also the swoopy shape. So no more a crucifixion than the BM. So there!