ALUMINIUM PANNIERS FOR THE SUPER TENERE

Bernt56

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay but we have just finished making the frames & Stahlkoffer Sport Panniers for the Super Tenere.
Attached are the first photos as promised. Sorry about the background but the shots were taken in the workshop. In due course we will post some additional photos showing a more fitting background.
Either way you will be able to view the Bike & Pannier System at the London Bike Show, Excel from 2nd - 5th February.
Regards
Bernie & Philippa
Tel: 07710 149 726
www.stahlkoffer.com

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,265
  • photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,618
  • photo (4)-1.JPG
    photo (4)-1.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,389
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 878
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 961
Rodger at Ard also make some great ali boxes for the supertenere he uses Holan racks which are really strong fitted mine today will post a few pics tomm

Sorry for the delay but we have just finished making the frames & Stahlkoffer Sport Panniers for the Super Tenere.
Attached are the first photos as promised. Sorry about the background but the shots were taken in the workshop. In due course we will post some additional photos showing a more fitting background.
Either way you will be able to view the Bike & Pannier System at the London Bike Show, Excel from 2nd - 5th February.
Regards
Bernie & Philippa
www.stahlkoffer.com

They look well on the bike :thumb

ALUMINIUM PANNIERS FOR SUPER TENERE

By the way I forgot to mention because the frames are symmetrical the customer now has a choice of eight , yes eight different sizes of panniers which we now produce. Four Citykoffer & four Stahlkoffer. So there is a size to suit everyone - the round-the-world traveller as well as the regular commuter.
Regards
Bernie
www.stahlkoffer.com
P.S. All will be on show at Excel this weekend so why not come along & see what's on offer.

By the way I forgot to mention because the frames are symmetrical the customer now has a choice of eight , yes eight different sizes of panniers which we now produce. Four Citykoffer & four Stahlkoffer. So there is a size to suit everyone - the round-the-world traveller as well as the regular commuter.

Seems to me to waste a huge amount of space on the non exhuast side so that they're symetrical. Still looks is not as important as function.

Pannier

Love the cover over the number-plate in the 3rd pic....never mind the 2nd one :thumb

am i a bit dim ,but wouldnt it be better to move the right hand pannier in ,so it narrowsthe size down . or is it more important to have them balanced . personally i would rather have them narrower,and as im contemplating getting a super ten ,thats one thing i would consider

am i a bit dim ,but wouldnt it be better to move the right hand pannier in ,so it narrowsthe size down . or is it more important to have them balanced . personally i would rather have them narrower,and as im contemplating getting a super ten ,thats one thing i would consider

Dave
You have a good point but we now make eight different size of panniers so the customer can choose which size pannier he wants (from those that fit well within the width of the handlebars to the massive round the world panniers). Also the fact that they are balanced makes the bike look much better.
As for the space between the frame and wheel on the off-side, work is in progress to fit a tool-kit, thus making good use of this empty space.
Regards
Bernie
www.stahlkoffer.com

Back
Top Bottom