Warm your bike up for you sir

Zoton

15mg and rising
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i9ZX1Mvqi3Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i9ZX1Mvqi3Y?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

:D

I think that closes the debate on 990 v GS:D

Love it - and then he rides off with the bike, never to be seen again :D

Well, that will give Charely some ideas for the next Charley/Ewan road trip if the KTM deal goes through. :D

And....... even more dickheads flock to be blurbed into taking a large loan they can't afford to buy a jaffa coloured lemon....... swigging a red bullocks dick-spit as they leave the stealership, "I'm going to copy that geezer doing the donuts on youtube"..... try and fail.

By the way...... what was the fuck all that skidding/carpark shite about anyway?

Utter fucking rubbish! :goodnight

And....... even more dickheads flock to be blurbed into taking a large loan they can't afford to buy a jaffa coloured lemon....... swigging a red bullocks dick-spit as they leave the stealership, "I'm going to copy that geezer doing the donuts on youtube"..... try and fail.

By the way...... what was the fuck all that skidding/carpark shite about anyway?

need some prozac timpo ? :D:D:D:D:D:D

:1/10

if only

What a fu@king cock.........so wish he'd highsided off and smashed himself to shit....

Back
Top Bottom