Halfords Tool kit bargain A/F sizes

When I bought the hardly I went into wickes to get some af spanners.....they had three sets on display all open and missing the metric spanners...of which I had plenty.....so, I take the ripped packet to the till n ask where the metric ones are?? Stolen came the reply...they open the packets and take the metric ones out leaving the af,s and the security tag......so I say..............I'll give you a fiver for these as most of um are missing.......ok he says and rings it through the till!!!!!! Result

When I bought the hardly I went into wickes to get some af spanners.....they had three sets on display all open and missing the metric spanners...of which I had plenty.....so, I take the ripped packet to the till n ask where the metric ones are?? Stolen came the reply...they open the packets and take the metric ones out leaving the af,s and the security tag......so I say..............I'll give you a fiver for these as most of um are missing.......ok he says and rings it through the till!!!!!! Result

Where upon you pulled the metric spanners out your pocket once out of the shop?

Where upon you pulled the metric spanners out your pocket once out of the shop?

My brother in law is a right scally....... if he wants something that is in a pack..... he will open the pack, take the item out he wants out and walk up the till...... he will put the item down and ask " do you sell these??" the replay is normally, "sorry not indivdually, they are in packs"...... with that he says OK, thanks pops the item in his pocket and walks out.......the bugger.

My brother in law is a right scally....... if he wants something that is in a pack..... he will open the pack, take the item out he wants out and walk up the till...... he will put the item down and ask " do you sell these??" the replay is normally, "sorry not indivdually, they are in packs"...... with that he says OK, thanks pops the item in his pocket and walks out.......the bugger.

Ah yes shoplifting, the 'victimless crime' :rolleyes:

I take it your brother in law will have no complaint then if someone stole his car/motorbike or broke into his house and took his TV or kids possessions.

People like this make me sick :tosser

Does he post in here ? just so we know!

:beerjug:
Does he post in here ? just so we know!

No....... Your safe enough!!

I'm glad to see that the site has some moral guardians !!! Guys that have never even taken an envelope or paper clip from work!!! ... Or maybe even stolen time from an employer!!!:rob

:beerjug:

No....... Your safe enough!!

I'm glad to see that the site has some moral guardians !!! Guys that have never even taken an envelope or paper clip from work!!! ... Or maybe even stolen time from an employer!!!:rob

I sure as hell have never walked into shop and blatantly nicked something :eek

Back
Top Bottom