Optimate/Datatool battery chargers

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Brand new - Optimate/Datatool battery chargers - come with auxillery leads, and fittings, suitable for GEL/acid/ MF - £33 each - PM me .

Attachments

• imag0004.jpg
    imag0004.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 3,564
I can personally vouch that falling of the back of a lorry has done little or no damage to the packaging of Steptoe's chargers:D

bmw plug and lead

Can someone (steptoe) supply me with the additional lead with the bmw socket plug on one end, and the two pole white plastic connector on the other... please

Many thanks

Will

I've sold out of those, took ages to sell half a dozen, no more coming in the near future - sorry .

Change that last post - now have the BM battery plug that fits the charger - £7.50 each

Attachments

• imag0008.jpg
    imag0008.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,263
battery plug

Can I have one of those pluggy charger jobbies with a white connector to please Neil.
Those chargers are a bargain, pity I already have one.
Fred

Unfortunately I have an Optimate 1, don't suppose you've got a BMW lead thingy for one of them have you.

Mike

if your optimate 1 has the socket that the plug corresponds with ( i.e. the white plastic piece, then, yes, i've got one .

Yep it's got the white plastic plug but it's a different shape to the one in the picture which is an optimate 111 connector. If you have a suitable one let me knpw where to send the cheque

cheers

Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately that's the wrong connector. Oh well have to do it the old fashioned way!!!

Optimate connectors

I found that my local model shop(planes, boats etc)have a selection of suitable male and female connectors at less than a pond a pack of two.Soldering iron required.

Steptoe couldn't pm you - need to be a sponsor I guess...Have u still got any spare optimate????
If so cld u e-mail me at

carbold at tiscali.it

Thanx

Steptoe said:
Brand new - Optimate/Datatool battery chargers - come with auxillery leads, and fittings, suitable for GEL/acid/ MF - £33 each - PM me .
PM sent re.. got any chargers left?

It might be but I think they made a typo! 142 quid for 1.2A charger!

Lidl charger at 13.99 does the same but will charge at up to 3.8A making it suitable to boost even car batteries.

If you have to go for a name then pay sub 60 quid for a CTek 3.8A.

Back
Top Bottom