Aqueduct Classics Trial, Llandegla, 11th March.

earthmover

opinionated, me?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This weekend in fact! :thumb
Aqueduct Classics Club have the 3rd round of their season at Llandegla Moor, on the A5104 opposite the rifle range. (10 minutes from The Ponderosa, and the Horseshoe Pass) Pre 65's, 70's & 80's Twinshocks, and the odd smattering of modern bikes. Starts at 11.00, will be done by 2.00 or thereabouts. Spectating is free, and there is catering on site courtesy of the "Lovely Baps" girls. :D
Cheers
Mark

Ill be there:thumb, you doing it on the Whitehawk?

I may come up for a couple of hours, any bacon butties and tea available........? ie, Ferret are you taking the Waldorf Astoria?:thumb2

Ill be there:thumb, you doing it on the Whitehawk?

Yes, hoping I've sorted all its little problems now! Looking forward to it. :thumb

I may come up for a couple of hours, any bacon butties and tea available........?

catering on site courtesy of the "Lovely Baps" girls. :D
Cheers
Mark

Erm, did that not give you a clue? Be good to see you! Should I ask about the Gori, or is that a sore point?

Mark

See you there when I intend to lose less than 100 points this time:blast

Me and with G Force on t pillion might pop along to. Might get me motivated to get my Beamish running:rolleyes:

Lynchy :beerjug:

No rush to sell, I've had over 20!!!
Just need to refurbish it and use it :blagblah
Catch up with you all tomorrow,
Lynchy :beerjug:

What a brilliant day! :thumb
Just sorry we didn't get time to chat to you all, hope you enjoyed it, we certainly did. :thumb
Mark & Denise.

Yes superb really enjoyed the day , well done Mark and especially Tim, :thumb roll on the next one.

Back
Top Bottom