end cans, important

LBL

Reaction score
Well that got your attention :D and it's important to me

Just ordered a new Beowulf end can for my 2011 RT, great price, £163 delivered, if only it fitted :augie

Normal problem ( will it fit the new twin cam) yes sir, oh no it wont, to be fair to Beowulf, send it back and we will pay your postage and a full refund.

But anyone know of a reasonably priced end can for these beasts, ive found

Akra £500
Remus £400
Schnitier or something like that £500
Staintune £800 (full system)

I dont mind spending a few hundred quid so anyone know.

PS looking at the BOS it states 2005 on so i presume wont fit

When you say it won't fit, what's wrong?

Brackets can be changed, hangers swapped around and there are things tou can do to most systems to get a fair bit of movement if it's just that things don't line up.

When you say it won't fit, what's wrong?

Brackets can be changed, hangers swapped around and there are things tou can do to most systems to get a fair bit of movement if it's just that things don't line up.

It's the link pipe Fanum, if it was just a bracket etc i would make something at work, but itùs the same problem as with the GSA twin cam, it's changed from a male to female fitting.

I tried to get BOS to supply just a link pipe for my old can but everything is completely differant............................bugger

where do you live in middlesex, there is a company in Harrow that have a proper hydraulic pipe bender with swagging dies, they make up exhausts for cars etc, I havent used them for a while but they opened up the end of a pipe for me so that it went from being the male end to female, if you already have an end can it might be worth a look.

Bewley Motors
85 Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA3 0AH
020 8909 1569 ‎

Well that got your attention :D and it's important to me

Just ordered a new Beowulf end can for my 2011 RT, great price, £163 delivered, if only it fitted :augie

Normal problem ( will it fit the new twin cam) yes sir, oh no it wont, to be fair to Beowulf, send it back and we will pay your postage and a full refund.

But anyone know of a reasonably priced end can for these beasts, ive found

Akra £500
Remus £400
Schnitier or something like that £500
Staintune £800 (full system)

I dont mind spending a few hundred quid so anyone know.

PS looking at the BOS it states 2005 on so i presume wont fit

Scorpion can? It has the advantage of being slim-line - so allowing symetrical pannier frames in the future

I got mine through MetalMule (as the price was around the same as ordering direct from Scorpion)

Now £235 from MM (fits 2010 bikes)

Al

Scorpion can? It has the advantage of being slim-line - so allowing symetrical pannier frames in the future

I got mine through MetalMule (as the price was around the same as ordering direct from Scorpion)

Al

Cheers Al,

I'm on the case, my last set of these on my Varadero were well load :thumb

Al

Al

you got me excited but it's for an RT i want it for not a GS and they dont list an RT

where do you live in middlesex, there is a company in Harrow that have a proper hydraulic pipe bender with swagging dies, they make up exhausts for cars etc, I havent used them for a while but they opened up the end of a pipe for me so that it went from being the male end to female, if you already have an end can it might be worth a look.

Bewley Motors
85 Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA3 0AH
020 8909 1569 ‎

Handy to know, but i sold my old can and the new set up maybe differant on the RT and i dont want to get them to try it on a brand new link pipe

yeah,

but i think the guy got confused as i was after a link pipe only, on their website it did not say 2010 on but i will retry :thumb2

Blueflame Exhausts make some really nice cans for the GS and having spoken to them are keen to make them for the RT as well but need a bike to design the fittings etc. Unfortunately I don't live close enough to them otherwise I would take my '11 RT in to see them but if anyone else is closer.......

They are in Skelmersdale, WN8 9PW.

Blueflame Exhausts make some really nice cans for the GS and having spoken to them are keen to make them for the RT as well but need a bike to design the fittings etc. Unfortunately I don't live close enough to them otherwise I would take my '11 RT in to see them but if anyone else is closer.......

They are in Skelmersdale, WN8 9PW.

A bit to far from me as well.

Back
Top Bottom