School Lane Gt Hucklow

Chris R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anybody been up (or down) School lane recently. You would have no trouble in a golf buggy! Its been leveled with gravel and is now about 10 feet wide!:eek:

Theyve done a job on Bradley lane and Chertpit lane I beleive Chapelgate looks a breeze tooo ( but its still TROed I think)

It is a lane and Byway dont forget !!!! they should repair them ITS A ROAD

It does stop the "Lets get stuck brigade" from frightning the schoolkids in that area

I go down from the top and turn around before the infant school anyway to avoid being a knob at opening and closing times of the school :thumb2

Theyve done a job on Bradley lane and Chertpit lane I beleive Chapelgate looks a breeze tooo ( but its still TROed I think)

It is a lane and Byway dont forget !!!! they should repair them ITS A ROAD

It does stop the "Lets get stuck brigade" from frightning the schoolkids in that area

I go down from the top and turn around before the infant school anyway to avoid Showing my knob at opening and closing times of the school :thumb2

?????

Thats wrong Alan - but its funny :D
There has been occasions where bikers and 4 x 4 folk have drove through lines of mums and kids ( It may be a made up story, it may be true) All I know it cant be me or folk who ride on a ride led by me :thumb2

Its not that one mate. School lane is next to the school in the village:D

Thats wrong Alan - but its funny :D
There has been occasions where bikers and 4 x 4 folk have drove through lines of mums and kids ( It may be a made up story, it may be true) All I know it cant be me or folk who ride on a ride led by me :thumb2

Getting really depressing I'm afraid. :(
What with the Hope Cross loss (one of my favourites) :nenau

Back
Top Bottom