Solved The Drought Problem

OTTer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Singlehandedly, I seem to have cured the drought problem! Since the day I shook hands on the purchase of a previously loved 1200 GSA it's rained, rained and bloody rained.
Bizarrely it was a really heavy downpour on a test ride that turned me on to GSs in the first place. I was here before a few years ago having had a 1100gs and then a 1150gs but under my real name. To avoid the stalkers and protect the innocent I'm back as OTTer and it's great to be a "tosser" again, albeit rather an ancient one, and I look forward to seeing some old friends.
:beerjug:

Yeah, tell me about it......i've still got 60 acres of spring barley to plant and it's more like a paddy field at the moment.......!

I don't think your username 'otter' will help much either......Usually seen in water!:blast

Enjoy the new bike.....!:D

FP.:thumb

Our hosepipe ban started last week - since then its pissed down every day :rolleyes:

Our hosepipe ban started last week - since then its pissed down every day :rolleyes:

Same here,hosepipe ban = pissing it down:blastIt annoys me that the water co have not wrote and said about the ban,if you don't watch the news how do you know about it?:mad:

Singlehandedly, I seem to have cured the drought problem! Since the day I shook hands on the purchase of a previously loved 1200 GSA it's rained, rained and bloody rained.
Bizarrely it was a really heavy downpour on a test ride that turned me on to GSs in the first place. I was here before a few years ago having had a 1100gs and then a 1150gs but under my real name. To avoid the stalkers and protect the innocent I'm back as OTTer and it's great to be a "tosser" again, albeit rather an ancient one, and I look forward to seeing some old friends.
:beerjug:

So its you we have to thank then :D

Welcome back to UKGSer, btw please do let me know when you plan to go to one of our events, I'll bring pack my umbrella just in case! :)

Same here,hosepipe ban = pissing it down:blastIt annoys me that the water co have not wrote and said about the ban,if you don't watch the news how do you know about it?:mad:

Agreed.:thumb I'd have thought that a courtesy letter outlining the do's and don'ts would have been sent, but nothing has come yet.:rob:mad:

Back
Top Bottom