Putting together a order for Hall Sensors

Geno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A few members have said to put the notice on the Airhead Section , these are the Honeywell 2AV54 , please show your intrest on this page or on the 1100 page , price is 10.22 plus postage split over all the buyers . Thanks for looking Geno

HES

A few members have said to put the notice on the Airhead Section , these are the Honeywell 2AV54 , please show your intrest on this page or on the 1100 page , price is 10.22 plus postage split over all the buyers . Thanks for looking Geno

Interested.

If these fit an 2000 model year 1150 (as I think they do, but maybe Mr Steptoe could confirm?) then put me down for 2 pairs please :thumb2
Thanks

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this.:clap
Put me down for a pair of the sensors.

Excellent, I'm in for a brace or maybe a pair of braces. I've tried this a few times and had no response. :confused:

Just let me know when you want the money for four and I'll sort you out. :thumb

P.S. I'm away for a month from Monday but you can rely upon me to honour my obligations. :angel

Yes Please

Hi Geno, please put me down for a pair

Cheers............Grizzly:beerjug:

Can anyone confirm what models and years these fit please. I would be interested in having some in stock here is case any of our guests has a problem

John

I'm getting confused :confused: Which thread am I meant to be answering to say that I would like some Hall sensors for my 1100's?

I'd like 2 pairs please (I have a 1100GS and a 1100RT.)

Back
Top Bottom